Friday, February 9, 2007

A Week

hihi,

Its been a busy week. but not all that time was spent on actual sewing of Good Deed Quilts.
The past weeknd was SuperBowl, with Many ladys I chat with doing a 'sewingsuperbowlmadness marathon' (say that fast !!!) I hemmed two quilts . Plus during this madness I got FIVE Pink Feathered Stars DONE. They were mailed To Susan in TX on Tuesday. The profits will go in the Good deed fund. Thanks Susan.
I've also got the cutting for Two School House quilts done and will start sewing them today. http://www.quiltmag.com/web-bonus-quilts.php
Thank You to Kay in Co for this project.
I think its very wonderful how this has branched out, and bloomed with help from so many locations. Amazing.
I had a reality check yesterday, with a note from sister requesting a quilt for a sick teenager. Its hard knowing where these are going,,, and for what. WAY WAY More than just my playing with the colors and filling empty hours........
. ....and so I mailed my first quilt today with small blessings from all of you that helped make this project reality. thank you.
I have 10 finished quilts in a stack in the back room. Tim just got off the phone with local Linus lady, She will pick them up Sunday afternoon.
Its time to get these quilts out in the world,, They have a job to do ! ~~~~~~ K

No comments: