Friday, February 12, 2016

Christmas 2016 Quilt

  Thanksgiving weekend  was a big fabric sale,,,  I had sketched the design  tested out my assembly. Then went shopping !

 this method uses a large print and the repeats are layered and pinned together...
 ....of course I goofed.....let's call it  being creative...
 with stacks of  matching prints,  it's cut carefully...
  this is very cool  to watch it all come together  !
 .... each one has a different variation...
 . when the wind is howling and its -14 below I'm NOT going anywhere !  This is where I'll park la' butt .



  Remember the miss cut.............  ahemmmm  Creativity !

 Its not quilted yet,,, It is still  waiting for a bright idea moment......

1 comment:

Shirley in Canada said...

This is awesome, Karyl!! How do I get on your Christmas list??! ;-)