Saturday, April 28, 2007

THIRTY Linus quilts


hihihi,

A busy month here !!!

I just finished up hemming EIGHT Blue quilts, plus SIX others !!

I finished up and mailed 10 pretty RED Feathered Stars to Tx.

I'm packed up to go north few days with Shell and Lin, with me will be a big box and 2 saks with FIFTEEN Finished Quilts for the Linus project in Kansas City. Every quilt that has had a picture on here over the past few months is DONE. Check the past entries to see them.

check this out too! :
http://projectlinus.org/index.shtml

Please note on there, all the many ways YOU can help. You could even do a teen project with EZ fleece blankets that would be cozy. Knitters are welcome to help too.

I have had much help with this project since Oprah gave me the 'Idea' in Nov. At that time it was a goal of 30 lap size quilts, with the idea that all good things blossom and bloom and get carried forward by more than one person.
.And it has .

There has been numerous boxes of fabric, dollar cards, envelopes of fabric, Thanks you Shell, Lin, Nancy, Lori, Susan, Kay, Sonia, Shells Club Ladys, Linda's neighbors, and extra hands from Tim. We now have 30 quilts out there doing their jobs !!!..

.................and a closet full of fabric yet to transform. SO I guess I keep at it... the year ain't done yet!!

No comments: